Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Unsettled Mind

Since my last post, I've finished one book I was reading and devoured another. The latest was read in a single day. I'm already on my last of the four books that were supposed to last me two weeks, with three of the four read in five days. When I'm not reading or being with the kids, I'm planning things to do or working on my crossword puzzle book. If I watch TV, which is rare, it's something to do with cooking or home decorating. Although, I DO LOVE the History Channel and National Geographic Channel. Which brings me to a question: Do you have a hard time "winding down" after the end of a school year? My mind seems to be on a perpetual "Go" button. Anyone else in my predicament?

1 comment:

  1. Winding down, what's that? I have been reminded in the past few days that I am so...."type A". I don't think I could sit still long enough to read an entire book.

    ReplyDelete