Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tomorrow Came...And Went

Well, the infamous "tomorrow" came and went. I took the kids for lunch and ice cream; then we went to a bookstore. We had a blast and enjoyed the warm weather. No work this day.

The next day I went out and did all of my errands: farmer's market, bank, summer clothes shopping for myself and the kids. Then I tutored a student. Read some in yet another book. Watched a little TV. No work this day, either. (I did, however, read through the latest catalog from Really Good Stuff. There are some neat things in there!)

Today I helped a friend with research for a grad class and learned how to hyperlink sites from my posts (SO exciting!). Later I'm going to the movies with my family.

I suppose I'll get started on cutting vocabulary cards by Monday. The reality is, after the Fourth, stores switch into Back to School mode. I was in Target yesterday and saw school uniforms out already. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment